Maybe is time for us from Malaysian to learn about DX code of conduct, When you practice good operation technique, you will be recognize as good Operator. When you operate unmanner way, you will not only being known as bad operator, the whole Ham of Malaysia will be reconize as bad ham operator.
"Good Apple in whole basket of apple will bring joy to everyone, one bad apple, the whole basket apple will be thrown away."
From DX code of Conduct - HERE
- I will listen, and listen, and then listen again before calling.
- I will only call if I can copy the DX station properly.
- I will not trust the cluster and will be sure of the DX station's call sign before calling.
- I will not interfere with the DX station nor anyone calling and will never tune up on the DX frequency or in the QSX slot.
- I will wait for the DX station to end a contact before I call.
- I will always send my full call sign.
- I will call and then listen for a reasonable interval. I will not call continuously.
- I will not transmit when the DX operator calls another call sign, not mine.
- I will not transmit when the DX operator queries a call sign not like mine.
- I will not transmit when the DX station calls other geographic areas than mine.
- When the DX operator calls me, I will not repeat my call sign unless I think he has copied it incorrectly.
- I will be thankful if and when I do make a contact.
- I will respect my fellow hams and conduct myself so as to earn their respect.
Good DX and Enjoy the DX