The 1st 10 Years of the new Millennium fill with disorder, happiness and Joyful years.
Years with political changes, few countries bail out from the financial crisis, ipad make people crazy, iphone4 is the most expensive phone in Malaysia, Natural Disaster join in.... and many more...
What to me Year 2010 is a year of dramatic in my Amateur Radio life.
- Quite numbers of DXCC being recorded in my logbook.
- Fail to go and sit Morse Code Examination twice.
- Few Rare DXCC capture by me.
- Experience in Pile up getting better.
- There are times 10M band is enjoyable
- Did not touch on Satellite for the whole year.
- Support DX Code of Conduct
- Write seriously about Malaysian Ham Operator Manners
- Join few contests still cannot achieve what I wanted to achieve.
- Spending all my money sending QSL card.
- I get to realize that this hobby is the most expensive to play!
Hope for Year 2011 a better year for Amateur Radio. A year for Good DXing. A year for everyone have a peaceful and Joyful year!
Happy New Year to you and Your Family.